jeudi 1 septembre 2016

Smash Diary : August 2016

Not a particularly movemented month. Tried to make regular training as much as I could.
I feel I am slightly better in staying focus throughout the game and reading the opponent. I still have trouble changing my plays to punish those reads.

The second 4-BR tier list just came (link here if you have been living under a rock). It is very nice that they started publishing Tier lists again, we will be able to see the evolution of the global opinion.

Writing the result of labbing I had about the Low Fair get up (smashboard thread). If it is not published already, it will be in the upcoming days.

Random stuffs I learned :
If you buffer the opposite direction your character is facing your character will just turn around. That means you can do things like throw > turnaround Bair, shield turnaround on release without fearing input flops.
I need to use Nair at neutral more, I can put safe pressure on the opponent. I faced a Pit using it and I felt how necessary it is.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire