dimanche 24 juillet 2016

Smash Diaiy : July 2016

I want to write my own diary, and later, I might read them again and see my progression on Smash.



    The month is not over yet, but I will be off for one week. So I know I won't touch Smash for the rest of the month.

    July was a bit disappointing. As the holiday began, I thought I could train Smash a lot, but I had too much things to do. So I couldn't go to as many Smash sessions as I wanted to. But I was able to work on more "theory" side of Smash. I read articles, chats and forums and I watched and analysed (as best as I could) top players games in the commute. So that is not that bad.
    I could also train in the lab. I can now consistently Perfect pivot. But for some reasons, Pit sometimes turns around three times. That is frustrating, but I know that I can fix that over time.
    I trained to arrow gimp characters who have a recovery with start up.(Fox, Falco, Ness). I go to training mode, set the percentage to 80%, grab them and toss them offstage. I then try to stop them from let them reach the ledge. If I can kill those guys at ~80 with arrows, this can make the match up much more in my favor against opponent of my skill level, this training can also make me more precise using Pit's arrows.
    I am starting to exercise on staying focus throughout the game. Right now, when I am watching games from good Pit players, I work on telling in my head the name of every moves the opponent does (Fair, SideB, jab...).

    At Evo, Earth was also able to reach 9th. I am very happy for that ! There was also a very big character diversity. I am glad that the game is so well balanced.

Next month's schedule will be very full. But hopefully I will be able to train one or two hours every evenings.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire