samedi 8 octobre 2016

Smash Diary : September 2016

Very late Diary for this month. Because I wasn't very motivated to do anything Smash related in my house this week.

But thinking back about September motivates me again.

I went to the Neokan Party 3 and got bodied again, but people were nice, so they cheared me up.
I then went to Holland to see a friend I haven't seen in a long time and go to Syndicate 2.
At the beggining of the year, my friend was slightly better than me. When I came back to France I kept on training which he did not, and I now beat him consistently. this is very heart warming because it showed me my efforts payed off.

I had a memorable game during Syndicate.
At 0-1, I faced a pikachu. The game was so close and intense it was incredible. The time felt like was in slow motion. For the first time, I really felt I was able to read the opponent. Unfortunatly, I wasn't able to adapt my gameplay to the opponen't habits I found. GG to my opponent. And end up loosing 0-2.
I am out of the tournament with 0-2, but notthat ashmaed and pretty happy.
I really hope I can play those kinds of excinting games again.

I also met the other Pits from the Discord chat, it was very nice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire